Mailing Address and
5825 Coors Blvd. SW
Albuquerque, NM 87121-6700
- Right Reverend Joel P. Garner, O. Praem.
- ext. 201
- Very Reverend Eugene Gries, O. Praem.
- Reception Desk
- ext. 200
- Business Manager
- Debbie Griesemer
- ext. 224
- Office of Christian Discipleship and Religious Vocation
- Hermitage Retreat Center
- Patti Daley
- ext. 236 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spirituality Center & Norbertine Library
- Meg Ashcroft, O. Praem. Obl.
- ext. 204 email@example.com
- St. Norbert College Master of Theological Studies Program & Ecumenical Institute for Ministry
- Associate Director
- Dr. Christina Spahn, O. Praem. Obl.
- ext. 229 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reverend Graham R. Golden, O. Praem.
Take I-25 South
From I-25 take the Rio Bravo Blvd. Exit #220 West
Continue West on Rio Bravo Blvd. crossing the river and passing Isleta Blvd.
At the intersection of Rio Bravo Blvd. and Coors Blvd. turn left on Coors Blvd. South
Continue South past Pajarito Rd. aproximately 500 yards
The road to our community is on the right hand (West) side of Coors Blvd.
There is a green municipal sign with white lettering before the turn-off.
Our drive is marked by humble white and sand colored sign.
Turn right (west) at our sign and continue up the long dirt road until reaching the parking lot
The reception office and library are located south of the parking lot directly west of the main church.
The Guadalupe Commons conference and meeting building is at the end of the parking lot.
The Bethany Guest House and the Hermitages of Premontre are located north of the main parking lot. There is also a small parking lot
for retreatants staying in the Hermitages or in the Bethany Guest house located
between the two facilities.
“Anima una et cor unum in Deum.”